Open Vertical Data Rack #MRQ100V06
This vertical data rack mounts to a wall and you can store your equipment in a vertical configuration, saving you much more space than a traditional rack. The "Open" style includes a 2.5" deep backplate and 2 side panels. The bottom is left open so it can accommodate equipment without any length/depth restrictions.
The upper section of the backplate features a 2U space dedicated for installation of up to 48 ports of patch panel hardware. The side panels are capable of holding over 400 lbs. of equipment mounted in a vertical orientation.
Two circular holes on the top of the backplate can be used for data cable routing, power cable routing or conduit routing. An integrated level and grounding lug assures that a single technician can quickly and accurately install the rack and properly ground all installed equipment.
- Open configuration with 2.5" deep backplate and 2 side panels
- Rack unit space for vertically mounted equipment: 4U, 6U, 8U, or 10U
- Dedicated patch panel space at top of backplate: 2U
- 19.25" high, 19" wide
- Model depths: 9.75" (4U model), 13.25" (6U model), 16.75" (8U model), 20.25" (10U model)
- Made in the USA
- Revolutionary space saving design! Equipment is installed vertically to allow placement in small, previously unusable spaces
- Optimized for today's deep rackmount components
- Designed to hold up to 400 lbs. of equipment without additional bracing.
- Rapidly mounts to wall studs, backboard or concrete block.
- Installation is easily performed by a single technician.
- Integrated bridge lances for easy and efficient cable management.
- Large cable access holes on top, bottom & sides of backplate.
- Integrated earth grounding stud.
- Constructed from heavy duty 14AWG steel.
>> Buy Open Vertical Data Racks @ cablesupply.com