Cat5E, Cat6 EZ-RJ45 Modular Plugs
The EZ-RJ45 Mod Plugs Cat5E, Cat6 are a great way to create your own patch cords, repair broken patch cords, or terminate new and existing cable. They come in Cat5E and Cat6 and are available at bulk rates. Insert wires through the connector. Simple one-piece design eliminates loading bar and liners. so it’s easier to verify that you have the right pattern. This also allows for quicker and more accurate terminations because the wires will be trimmed evenly after they have been feed into the mod plug. It’s best to pull the cable as far into the mod plug as possible so it can crimp onto the jacket and the wiring inside making it a more stable and durable termination. Strain relief boots can be added at the time of termination to also help with extending the life of the termination.
- Through holes allow wire pairs to be inserted through front of connector for faster terminations.
- Works with solid or stranded wire.
- Simple one piece design...no bars or liners.
- FCC compliant, UL rated. Use in Category 5e or Category 6 compliant data networks.
- RoHS compliant
- EZ to verify wire sequence.
Video: EZ-RJ45 Modular Plugs Cat5E, Cat6
>> Buy Cat5E, Cat6 EZ-RJ45 Modular Plugs