Jameson Good Buddy Conduit Fish Tape Rodder
Designed for use in confined areas, the 3/8" outer diameter The Good Buddy fish tape by Jameson is designed especially for manhole-to-riser and riser-to-riser jobs. It’s also perfect for cable vaults and running larger conduit in buildings. The frame collapses to 10" in width, allowing it to be carried into manholes and the swiveling mount on the frame allows for it to feed vertically or horizontally to easily operate in tight confined spaces. The Good Buddy fiberglass fish tape is built to fish conduit ranging from 2" to 4" and has a drag brake to control payout. The markings every 5 feet make keeping track of the length easy and accurate.
- Lengths of 400 feet and 300 feet
- 3/8" outer diameter rod and 0.250 inch core
- Reel and Stand dimensions: 29" x 29" x 27"
- 7" Bending Radius
- Marked in 5-foot increments
- 1000-lb Pull/Tensile Strength
- Includes End Ferrule, Pulling Eye, and Fiberglass Fish Tape Repair Kit which includes End Ferrule, Splice Ferrule, Adhesive and Emery Cloth for repairs, and Canvas Storage Pouch
- Unit folds to 10” width for carrying into manholes or reel can be detached from frame
- Frame handle for transport and handling
- Friction brake and safety roller feed
Notes: This product ships by UPS and requires 3-5 days of lead time before shipment
OPERATION AND SAFETY INSTRUCTION MANUAL:
Jameson, Part # 9-25-300M, 9-25-400M PDF
>> Buy Jameson Good Buddy Conduit Fish Tape @ CableSupply.com