Microduct Fisher II Fiberglass Fish Tape by Jameson
Designed for use in fiber microduct, Jameson's Microduct Fisher II features all nonconductive fiberglass rod construction for safety and easy handling. The low profile pulling eye is permanently mounted on the rod to move easily in fiber microducts as small as 6mm, where traditional fish tapes are too large. The smooth, round polymer jacket will feed easily and not nick or scratch fiber or duct wall.
- Available in either a 300ft or 350ft length; the 300-foot version comes in a lightweight canister with carrying handle and the canister for the 350-foot model features both a carry handle and a floor stand.
- 1/8" OD fiberglass rod (.08" core)
- 1.5" bending radius
- 300 foot rod
- Permanent mount pulling eye
- Low profile tip moves easily in microduct
- Canister dimensions: 17" diameter, 7" thick
Notes: This product ships UPS and requires 3-5 days of lead time before shipment.
OPERATION AND SAFETY INSTRUCTION MANUAL:
Jameson, Part # 10-18-350MDR, 10-18-350MDRS PDF>> Buy Jameson Microduct Fisher II Fiberglass Fish Tape Available at CableSupply.com