Convertible Vertical Data Rack #MRQ351V06
Vertical data racks mount to a wall and store your equipment in a vertical configuration, saving you much more space than a traditional rack. The "Convertible" style features a 4.5" deep backplate. The 2U model is just the backplate, which has rails inside the backplate. All other convertible models come with 2 side panels.
Unlike open-style rack models, convertible rack models can be upgraded to a secure, locking enclosure with an upgrade kit. Convertible models are ideal if you don't need security now, but want the ability to upgrade in the future.
Each rack is capable of holding over 400 lbs. of equipment mounted in a vertical orientation. The upper section of the backplate features a 4U space dedicated for installation of up to 96 ports of patch panel hardware. Three pairs of removal access plates on the top, bottom, and lower sides of the backplate can be used for routing of large data cable bundles or routing of power cables. An integrated level and grounding lug assures that a single technician can quickly & accurately install the rack and properly ground all installed equipment.
Convertible racks are available as "Compact" or "Tall" models. Compact models can hold equipment that's up to 22" long. Tall models hold equipment up to 29" long.
This product is modular and ships via UPS, eliminating the need for a costly liftgate or forklift at the delivery site.
- Space for vertically mounted equipment: 2U, 6U, 8U, 10U, and 12U (2U are internal to the backplate)
- Dedicated patch panel space at top of backplate: 4U
- Width: 19.6"
- Height: 30.2" (compact) or 38.1" (tall)
- Depth: 4.5" (2U), 11.8" (6U), 15.3 (8U), 18.8" (10U), 22.3" (12U)
- Can be upgraded to network model and/or fully enclosed, locking secure model
- Made in the USA
- Integrated earth grounding stud.
- Integrated bridge lances for easy and efficient cable management.
- Large cable access holes on top, bottom & sides of backplate.
- Revolutionary space saving design! Equipment is installed vertically to allow placement in small, previously unusable spaces
- Optimized for today's deep rackmount components
- Designed to hold up to 400 lbs. of equipment without additional bracing.
- Rapidly mounts to wall studs, backboard or concrete block.
- Installation is easily performed by a single technician.
- Constructed from heavy duty 14AWG steel.