SurePunch Pro Punchdown Tool Handle, Greenlee PA3589
The SurePunch Pro by Greenlee is an impact punchdown tool that can use any twist style 110 or 66 blade. Greenlee’s SurePunch Pro Punchdown Tool features high and low impact settings, a blade storage compartment, a clip for an LED light, and a hook and wedge that folds out.
Note: This product is ONLY the handle. The blades and LED light are sold separately.
Easily terminate cable in single punch - including 23 AWG Cat6
The detachable LED light is available separately and is used to focus light on a specific panel work area
- Finger grips and non-slip rubber-embedded cushioned handle for comfort
- Includes retractable multi-use spudger that can be used as a screwdriver or an IDC contact insertion tool
- Hook to feed wires through holes
- Pick to separate bonded twisted-pair cables or to strip insulation and cut wire
- Adjustable HI/LO spring compression for all cable types. LO = 27.5 lbs (122 N); HI = 37.5 lbs (167 N)
- Uses both twist-and-lock style 110 and 66 blades
- Blade storage area in end of handle with comfortable latch cover to safely store and protect blade