Platinum Tools ProStrip Wire Stripper
- Item Detail: This Platinum Tools ProStrip Wire Stripper is designed to meet the demanding expectations of professionals; ProStrip wire strippers deliver top performance, total comfort and consistent, reliable results. The ProStrip features an ergonomic rubber grip and because there are etched markings on both sides of the tool it works great whether you’re left or right handed. The curved cutting blade helps cut stranded and solid core Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6a, Cat7 Ethernet cable, or coaxial cable evenly every time. The locking mechanism keeps you safe from accidently cutting yourself when it’s in your tool bag.
- 16/30: Cut and Strip 16-30 AWG solid and 18-32 AWG stranded.
- 10/20: Cut and Strip 10-20 AWG solid and 12-22 AWG stranded.
- Precision-ground strip nest.
- Requires less hand force to cut due to specially designed handles.
- Wire sizes are marked on both sides of the tool.
- Curved blades for easier cleaner cuts.
- Cut and chase threads on 16/32 and 8/32 bolts.
- Serrated plier nose for gripping, pulling and twisting.
- Holes in jaw for looping wire.
- Body material: S45C
- Steel hardness: HRC 45 +/-2
- Finish: Black Oxide
- Spring Material: German SWPA